Tuesday to Sunday
Closed: Every Monday (or the following day if Monday is a holiday), year-end and New Year's holidays(December 29th ~ January 3rd)
Weekends and Holidays: Bus departs every 20 - 30 minutes
Weekdays: Bus departs every 30 - 60 minutes
*Note The returning bus which departs at 17:00 does not stop over at Nagoya Castle, Noritake Garden, and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
Me~guru One-Day Pass
Discounted admission fees to attractions listed in this pamphlet!
*Please show the date stamp on the reverse side of your ticket to the conductor when boarding the bus.
*Each ticket is valid for one person only. One-day passes offer unlimited use for one day.
*Tickets are valid only for Me~guru, the Nagoya Sightseeing Route Bus. Tickets are not valid for any other bus.
One-day passes are available for purchase on Me~guru busses.
Please purchase your pass when boarding.
|Single Ride||Adults: ¥210|
Weekend eco-tickets and one-day bus & subway combination tickets issued by the Transportation Bureau can be used.
The "manaca" IC card is also valid.
Welfare railway tickets (senior's pass etc.) are valid as well.
*Commuter passes and one-day subway tickets are not valid.
For more information
- Transportation Bureau, City of Nagoya (Joshin Office): +81-52-521-8990
- City Bus and Subway Telephone Information Center: +81-52-522-0111
- Tourism Promotion Office, Bureau of Tourism, Culture & Exchange, City of Nagoya (Weekdays): +81-52-972-2425
For more information on sightseeing in Nagoya
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center: +81-52-541-4301
- Kanayama Tourist Information Center: +81-52-323-0161
- Oasis21 i Center: +81-52-963-5252