This park opened in 2002 in Sakae. This is complex multi-level park with the theme of “Space ship Aqua" that is the symbol of the park and abundant throughout.
The “Field of Green" is on the ground level where flowers and trees are planted. The “Galaxy Platform" is basement level where many events are held. Also on the ground level, there are various shops and restaurants, and a connecting to bus terminal on the second level.
|Adress||1-11-1 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya|
|Accsess Method||Subway Higashiyama/ Meijo-Line "Sakae" sta. Exit 4|
Meitetsu "Sakae-Machi" sta.
Sightseeing Route Bus ME-GURU "Nagoya TV Tower" sta.
|Opening Hours||Spaceship Aqua 10:00AM - 9:00PM|
Shops 10:00AM - 9:00PM
Restaurants 10:00AM - 10:00PM(Business hours vary by shop)
- Atsuta Shrine
- Nagoya Castle
- Nagoya Science Museum
- Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium
- LEGOLAND® Japan [Opening April 1, 2017]
- Nagoya TV Tower
- Noritake Garden
- Oasis 21
- Shirotori Garden
- The Tokugawa Art Museum & Tokugawaen
- Osu Shopping district & Osu Kannon Temple
- Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
- SCMAGLEV and Railway Park