This park opened in 2002 in Sakae. This is complex multi-level park with the theme of “Space ship Aqua" that is the symbol of the park and abundant throughout.
The “Field of Green" is on the ground level where flowers and trees are planted. The “Galaxy Platform" is basement level where many events are held. Also on the ground level, there are various shops and restaurants, and a connecting to bus terminal on the second level.
|Address||1-11-1 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya|
|Accsess Method||Subway Higashiyama/ Meijo-Line "Sakae" sta. Exit 4|
Meitetsu "Sakae-Machi" sta.
Sightseeing Route Bus ME-GURU "Nagoya TV Tower" sta.
|Opening Hours||Spaceship Aqua 10:00AM - 9:00PM|
Shops 10:00AM - 9:00PM
Restaurants 10:00AM - 10:00PM(Business hours vary by shop)
- Atsuta Shrine
- Nagoya Castle
- The Tokugawa Art Museum & Tokugawaen
- Nagoya Science Museum
- Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium
- SCMAGLEV and Railway Park
- LEGOLAND® Japan
- Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
- Noritake Garden
- Nagoya TV Tower *closed
- Oasis 21
- Osu Shopping district & Osu Kannon Temple
- Shirotori Garden