เมกุรุ - รถบัสท่องเที่ยวประจำทางเมืองนาโกย่า
The Me~guru Nagoya Sightseeing Route Bus is a special and convenient bus that makes a tour of popular tourist spots in Nagoya. If you purchase a special One-Day Pass, you may ride just the Me~guru Bus an unlimited number of times for one day, as well as receiving discounts and other benefits at tourist facilities.
Mondays (the following day if Monday is a holiday) and the New Year holidays
Adults 210 yen, children 100 yen
One-Day Passes (unlimited rides for one day)
Adults 500 yen, children 250 yen
* Receive a discount on entrance fees at tourist facilities by presenting your One-Day Pass!
* Welfare tickets (e.g. seniors’ passes) issued by the City of Nagoya are also valid.
* 1 day tickets issued by Nagoya Transportation Bureau, Manaca smart cards, and Toica smart cards are also valid.
13 departures from Nagoya Station from 9:30 to 16:30 (one departure every 30 minutes to 1 hour)
Weekends and public holidays
18 departures from Nagoya Station from 9:30 to 16:30 (one departure every 20 to 30 minutes)
* The 11 departures on Saturdays from 9:30 to 13:30 are scheduled to have volunteer tour guides who point out sightseeing highlights.
* The 7 departures on Sundays from 9:30 to 11:30 are scheduled to have volunteer tour guides who point out sightseeing highlights.
* The last departure (16:30 from Nagoya Station) drives a shorter route.
Joshin Office, Transportation Bureau, City of Nagoya: +81-52-521-8990
Tourism Promotion Office, Civic and Economic Affairs Bureau, City of Nagoya (Weekdays): +81-52-972-2425
See the Me~guru website for more details: