- Visitor's guides / Brochures
Visitor's guides / Brochures
The pamphlets below can be obtained at the airport, train stations, and hotels.
- Nagoya Sightseeing Guide
- The sightseeing guide offers suggestions for getting around the City, ideas on what to see, what to eat and what to enjoy.
- Welcome to Nagoya
- This guide not only shows Nagoya's attractions and gourmet foods, but also includes a city map and subway map.
- NAGOYA SIGHTSEEING ROUTE BUS Me-guru
- This pamphlet includes a route map and timetable of Nagoya Sightseeing Route Bus Me~guru, which provides easy access to Nagoya Castle, Tokugawaen, and other popular tourist spots in Nagoya.
- NAGOYA Cofee Shop & Wagashi Shop MAP
- Discover Nagoya’s tea culture through its local coffee shops and "Wagashi" confectionary shops!