- Cultural Treasures of Nagoya & Aichi, The Traditional Skills, Art & Craft of Manufacturing
- Nagoya City and Aichi Prefecture have long enjoyed an economic clout far stronger than that of powerhouses Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima or any other region. Since the feudal period Nagoya and Aichi have been one of Japan’s leading traditional manufacturing areas.
Nov 1,2021 News Oasis 21 i Center hands-on dyeing events in November 2021
Oct 19,2021 News Oasis 21 i Center shortened hours notice (Sunday, October 31)
Oct 1,2021 News Oasis 21 i Center hands-on dyeing events in October 2021
Aug 11,2021 Prerelease Nagoya City Promotion Movies “COOL! NAGOYA” (WELLNESS and AMUSEMENT) have been released.
Jul 30,2021 News Oasis 21 i Center hands-on dyeing events in August 2021
- Wander Gourmet
- Held for the second year in a row, Wander Gourmet is an event where you can enjoy eating local food while walking around and encountering history and culture in Endoji Shopping St…
- Date : Oct 23,2021 ～ Nov 30,2021
- Nagoya Castle Autumn Festival
- A number of unique events are held as a feature of autumn in Nagoya. From the middle of October, a chrysanthemum growing competition is held in the Nishinomaru area. It is the la…
- Date : Oct 23,2021 ～ Nov 28,2021
9:00 AM–4:30 PM (Admission to the donjon and Hommaru Palace until 4:00 PM)
- MODEL COURSES
- Nagoya's Autumn Leaves Special Collection 2021
- Nagoya Illumination Special Collection 2020-2021
- The Three Unifiers, Heroes of Nagoya Nobunaga, Hideyoshi and Ieyasu
- Port of Nagoya Area, 2 Day 1 Night Leisure Course
- One Day Family & Kids Nagoya Leisure Course
- Central Nagoya Basic One Day Course, 2.
- Akaitori - Cross Court Tower Restaurant
- Atsuta Horaiken - Main Restaurant
- Nagoyateki Wafu Dining Makamaka (名古屋的和風DININGまかまか)