Atsuta Horaiken - Main Restaurant
This restaurant was originally founded in 1873 at Atsuta Jingu Shrine. Hitsumabushi eel got its start as grilled eel put on top of rice in a wooden tub (called a “hitsu"), which would then be apportioned out in a tatami room by maidservants and served to customers. “Hitsumabushi" is a registered trademark of Atsuta Horaiken.
503 Godo-cho, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya
|Access||7 minutes walk from No.4 exit of Tenma-cho sta.,Subway Meijo line|
|Opening Hours||Lunch 11:30～14:00(L.O)
|Regular Holiday||Every Wednesdays, 2nd and 4th of Tuesdays will be closed.
(If they falls on a national holiday, it is open)
Every Tuesdays and 2nd and 4th of Mondays will be closed.
(If they falls on a national holisay, it is open)
|Supported Credit Cards
|We accept VISA, UC, DC, UFJ, JCB, American Express, etc.|