Nagoya's Unique Qualities
Why Nagoya is Selected
as a MICE Destination
Nagoya has various advantages as a venue for MICE,
including sophisticated technologies, rich traditional cultures,
well-equipped conference facilities, and excellent accessibility.
Recognized for these advantages, Nagoya hosts many MICE events
every year and is highly appreciated by their participants.
Here are five reasons why Nagoya is selected as a MICE destination.
Wide Variety of MICE Facilities
Nagoya boasts a wide variety of MICE facilities to choose from depending on the purpose, size and other needs of MICE, including large-scale international conferences.
- Up to 40,961 ㎡ available for exhibition
- The Century Hall at the Nagoya Congress Center holds 3,012 pax
- More than 100 MICE facilities, from large to small, that are affordable and easily accessible
Comprehensive Support Program
With a comprehensive support system that covers the whole process of MICE, we offer full support for MICE, including a subsidy program for international conferences and so on.
- Up to 10 million yen subsidy for international conferences
Invitation and Operation Support Services for MICE
- Step 1Invitation Support
- Step 2Preparation Support
- Step 3Operation Support
and Operation Support Services for MICE
Nagoya is an economic and transportation node of a great artery that supports Japan's transportation and economy. Chubu Centrair International Airport connects major cities in Japan and overseas, and the Shinkansen and other high-speed trains stop at Nagoya. For easy access to MICE facilities in the city, Nagoya has various transportation systems, including JR, subway and other railroad lines.
- 28 min. at the fastest from Chubu Centrair International Airport by Meitetsu μ-SKY
- 30 min. from Nagoya Airport by nonstop bus
- About 30 min. on average from Nagoya Station
to major MICE facilities
Nagoya’s Tourists Attractions
Nagoya has many tourist attractions that cover a wide range of fields, from Japanese history and traditional culture to the manufacturing industry, enhancing the satisfaction of MICE participants.
- Over 49 million tourists a year (according to a FY2019 statistical report)